SAP Payroll is a flexible, international payroll process automation solution. Belgian clients have access to a payroll engine that monitors the latest developments in legislation and can be tailored to their organisation’s requirements. The system also incorporates the necessary flexibility to meet sector and business specific demands. SAP Payroll also guarantees optimum process management, comprises monitoring and reporting options and can easily be interfaced with other SAP components.
The SD Worx SAP HCM tools ensure that SAP HCM is tailored more specifically to your organisation’s requirements. Read more
SAP Interface offers a certified solution with a seamless link between your SAP system and the SD Worx payroll engine. Read more
As a social secretariat SD Worx is able to manage all your payroll and post-payroll processes in your own SAP payroll system, a service which is unique in the market. Read more
The SAP Newsletter lists the updates required in your SAP system following a change in legislation. Read more
Payroll calculations are highly dynamic and dependent upon complex and rapidly changing legislation.
The SAP Payroll software solution promotes a seamless and reliable payroll process. SAP Payroll is part of the SAP Human Capital Management (SAP HCM) solution.
Result for your organisation
Some SAP Payroll benefits
- Made to measure payroll calculations: the flexible structure makes it possible to add an unlimited number of regulations and/or calculations, and adapt the payroll process to your requirements.
- Local and international: SAP Payroll is supported in more than 50 countries. You can operate the system in several languages, currencies and country versions simultaneously.
- Optimum data security: sensitive data such as payroll results is stored in clusters that are subject to special rules. Authorisation profiles ensure that only specific employees have access to the payroll module.
- Modular and integration friendly: the SAP system’s modular structure ensures faultless integration of all HCM components and offers a high degree of flexibility.
- One-off entries: personnel and salary administration, time registration and organisational management rely on the same data, which is entered only once and managed centrally in SAP HCM. This saves considerable time and minimises the risk of errors.
- Employee Self Service: SAP HCM also comprises Employee Self Service (ESS), an Intranet based personnel administration system, in which employees can, for example, maintain their own data or retrieve their own payslips.
- Role based processes: menus and authorisations are generated automatically on the basis of freely defined roles. End users are only offered the specific functions they need to complete their tasks.
- Real time results: wages are calculated immediately and results are available there and then.
- No interfacing: successful technological integration minimises the risk of errors.
- Industry standard: you are using a generally recognised solution and are consequently less dependent upon a service provider.
“Our in-house IT team continually had to adjust and upgrade the payroll system. The extensive system was not properly documented; the IT team familiar with it was becoming ever smaller, etc. In brief, the system had to be replaced with a standard solution.”