As a result of growing internationalisation, sooner or later every company is confronted with international employment: a secondment abroad, a local contract or the start of a new site abroad, employing a foreigner in Belgium, a salary split, etc.
Our experts can help you with all the challenges of international employment: advice on legislation abroad, production of an international mobility policy, requesting A1 documents, work permits and residence permits, starting up foreign payrolls, salary split, expats, secondments, assistance for tax inspections, etc.
SD Worx advocates an international approach that is supported throughout your company.
- Your project is given to a fixed team that monitors the process from A to Z. The team consists of experts with more than ten years experience in international employment.
- We find a solution and service level tailor-made for you.
- We offer specialised consultancy services based on the expertise and methodology of our international competence centre.
- We monitor your expat matters right up to the payroll, both in Belgium and abroad.
- Our advice is legally watertight and attuned to your requirements.
- Smet-Boring, an international player in underground engineering, called on SD Worx for the start-up of a long term project in Germany. We gave the company an understanding of the tax & legal consequences for the organisation and the employees (white and blue collar).
- When an employee of Scia Group, a software company with headquarters in Belgium, was temporarily posted to Germany, we set out all the changes (salary and conditions of employment) in a supplementary agreement.
- SD Worx advises the zinc group Nyrstar on specific issues relating to international employment (tax, social security and employment law). In addition we provide support in dealing with the payroll, the tax calculation and other tax & legal formalities.
With international employment you generally have to start up new payrolls. As a foreign company you can get help from Foreign Employers for the start of a Belgian payroll. As a Belgian company you can get help from International Payroll for the start of your foreign payrolls. In addition, international challenges are attached to our Reward solutions.
Result for your organisation
- You optimise the wage costs of your company.
- You can face a tax or social security inspection with confidence.
- You get an accurate analysis with a pragmatic conclusion.
- You benefit from smooth-running payrolls that are attuned to one another in Belgium and abroad.
- You do not suffer any unnecessary loss of time in international matters in your HR department.
Other related services
With a strategy map you clarify the measurable added value of HR. You give HR the necessary authority to influence and achieve the organisational objectives on a strategic level.
Substantiated and integrated competency management brings together all HR instruments, and supports you in the realisation of your organisational objectives.
Have your HR organisation and policy thoroughly examined by an independent expert. You gain an understanding of the current situation and specific advice to optimise various areas of HR.
No company really looks forward to an audit by the social inspectorate. Are you ready for it?
SD Worx looks for, assesses, identifies and guides the talent required in your organisation.
The challenge is to keep “older employees” actively involved in your company for longer. But how can this be combined with the inflow of new and younger employees?