Recruitment Process Outsourcing
A recruitment campaign demands considerable time and effort from your HR organisation. Together with DIP, a leading recruitment and selection agency and SD subsidiary, SD Worx can take over this task in its entirety and operate as an internal recruitment agency.
With RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) you can outsource some or all of your recruitment activities to SD Worx, including the formulation of a recruitment strategy, follow-up of vacancies on the site, management of applications, formulation of contracts, reports, etc.
With RPO SD Worx guarantees the right combination of know-how, processes, personnel and systems for your recruitment process.
Know-how (successful recruitment demands reliable expertise)
- We are familiar with the labour market in all its dimensions. We develop a strategic staffing plan based on our knowledge of your sector, region, market and organisation.
- We have a detailed competency manual, which is used as a basis for the profiles you are looking for.
- We have extensive legal knowledge of employment contracts (including international) and redundancy regulations.
- We provide benchmark data pertaining to remuneration packages and salary positioning.
- We employ the latest selection tools and a wide range of appropriate test modules.
- We have an insight into the media channels that produce the highest CV influx.
- We are totally familiar with your target group and can assist with your employer branding.
- We know how to manage external recruitment partners.
Processes (successful recruitment is based on continual process improvement)
- We continually enhance the general staffing process.
- Your external applications are managed efficiently.
- We optimise your internal application process.
Systems (we introduce a flexible system to automate and underpin your recruitment process)
- Personnel budget calculation option.
- Dynamic organisation structure overview.
- Highly effective CV database, search engine.
- Reports on all efficiency parameters
- development of the number of vacancies
- processing times
- recruitment costs
- Competency, performance and potential follow-up database.
- Automatic replies to applicants.
- Integration of applicant data in umbrella HR package.
Employees (talented employees maintain continuity)
- You have access to a flexible pool of recruitment personnel to cope with peak and off-peak periods.
- Expert ‘Recruiter(s)’ for specific jobs.
- International employment expert for expat recruitment.
- CV and telephone based pre-screening.
- Interviewing and testing.
Your recruitment process is project based. The cost is entirely based on the transactions and volumes required to guarantee results.
Result for your organisation
- Your HR staff can focus on tasks with more added value.
- Higher quality recruitment process.
- You attract more talented employees.
- Enhanced employer branding.
- Continuity of your recruitment process is assured.
- Your recruitment organisation adapts smoothly to your organisation’s staffing requirements.
- Optimum communication with, and follow-up of, candidates.
- Effective support for new employees.
- Capacity can easily be augmented during peak periods.
- The entire recruitment process runs in accordance with set standards.
- You are supplied with reports on a continuous basis.